Diet Oriental diet plan
oriental vegetable diet plan for 7 days
Ingredients for the soup:
Prepare all vegetables - add water to cover - and boil ingredients for about fifty minutes.
- 3 - 4 large onions -- medium diced
- 2 scallions -- thinly sliced
- 8 garlic cloves -- crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger -- finely shredded
- 8 large tomatoes -- coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cabbage -- shredded
- 1 green bell pepper -- cored and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper -- cored and chopped
- 4 stalks celery -- sliced diagonally
- 4 carrots -- diced
- 4 fresh chilies - minced (or chili powder/paste)
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- soy sauce
Bread, oil, butter should not be eaten at all!
Drink at least 4 glasses of water every day.
Coffee or tea for breakfast (without sugar).
When you feel hungry take some soup.
You can add herbs, salt, pepper, lemon, soy sauce, mustard and spices to your foods.
You may Drink the soup at any time - and as much as you want.
In addition to the above
soup you might eat the following
||All fruit you want - except bananas and strawberries.
||All vegetables you like (raw or cooked), don't eat peas, beans, corn, lentils
||All fruit and vegetables you want except potatoes and bananas.
||Up to 8 bananas with 8 glasses (200ml) of skimmed milk.
||Up to 8 tomatoes and two carrots (raw or cooked), 200g tofu or bean curd.
||All vegetables except potatoes (vegetables are slightly cooked in water
||Short-grain rice or brown rice, vegetables, fruit and vegetable juices
Remember - to maintain a pleasant body weight - you must continue with a
healthy diet plan!
Have several nice days!